At https://www.ecommerce4all.eu/ (“We”, “us”, “ours”), we strive to respect the privacy and security of all personal data we collect from visitors, and as a controller, we act exclusively in accordance with the rules and regulations on personal data protection.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on our web browser or on the hard drive of your device, which is like computer memory. First and third-party cookies: whether the cookie is “first” or “third party” refers to the domain that puts the cookie.
1. First-party cookies are those placed on the website that the user is visiting at that time (for example cookies placed from the domain of our website).
2. Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed from a different domain than the one on the website visited by the user. If the user visits the website and another entity posts a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Permanent cookies: these cookies remain on the user’s device for a certain period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated every time the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: These cookies allow webmasters to link user actions during a web browser session. The browser session starts when the user opens the browser window and ends when he closes the browser window. Session cookies are temporary. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
2. WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
• Necessary cookies
• Performance cookies
• Cookies for functionality
• Targeting cookies
Some cookies may serve more than one of these purposes.
‘Necessary’ cookies allow you to navigate the web and use basic features. Without the use of these cookies, we can not guarantee the use of our website.
We use these necessary cookies:
• to identify you as logged in to the website
• for security purposes
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as which pages you visit and whether you make mistakes. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are used only to help us improve the performance of the website, to understand the interests of our users, and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies for:
• Conducting web analytics: Website usage statistics
• Connected monitoring: Providing feedback to related parties on whether visitors to our website have visited their website
• Track the number of users of the website and what content they have visited
• To help us measure errors that have occurred
• Testing different website designs
Some of our performance cookies are operated by third parties.
‘Functional’ cookies are used to provide a service or to remember the settings you have made for your next visit.
We use the functional cookies for:
• Save the settings you have set, such as text size, preferences, color, etc.
• Save data on whether we asked you if you wanted to fill out a questionnaire
• Some of our performance cookies are operated by third parties.
‘Targeted’ cookies are used to track your visit to our website, to enable us to show you targeted ads.
We use targeted cookies for:
• Display targeted ads on our website
• Improve how we deliver targeted ads and content and measure the success of our website campaigns
3. WHEN DO WE NEED YOUR CONSENT?
All cookies require your consent. We do not place cookies on your device without prior consent. You can consent by clicking on the appropriate banner button displayed when opening the site. You can give or withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the website and may prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
4. HOW TO DELETE AND BLOCK COOKIES?
In addition to the cookie consent banner, most web browsers allow you to control cookies through browser settings. However, if you use the browser settings to block all cookies (including the required cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of the website. Change your cookie settings. Browser settings for changing cookie settings are usually found in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise, you should use the “Help” option in your browser for more details.
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Cookie settings in Safari
More information. To learn more about cookies, including what cookies are set for and how to set them up and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
5. AGREEMENT AND CHANGE OF THE TERMS
The Association for e-commerce of Macedonia through the website ecommerce4all.eu undertakes to adhere to everything previously stated, and any changes to the terms become valid only after the publication of this page.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US AT: [email protected]