The content of the website www.ecommerce4all.eu is intended for persons over 18 years of age. If a person under the age of 18 has submitted his/her personal data without the consent of his/her parents and/or guardians, they should immediately notify the Macedonian E-Commerce Association.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit the website, your personal data are collected and processed, which you voluntarily submit when filling out the contact form on the website, AETM processes your personal data, as follows:
• Last name
When using the Newsletter service (e-mail), AETM processes your personal data, as follows:
• Your email
3. WAY OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
AETM collects and processes your personal data exclusively for the purposes for which they are provided such as:
• Content administration and other functionalities of the site, in order to improve its quality and the services we offer through it;
• For contact by email
5. METHOD OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND DEADLINES FOR STORING YOUR DATA
Your personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected. The collected personal data are processed, mechanically and/or electronically, exclusively by persons, engaged by AETM, who have access to the data and who are authorized and are allowed to perform analyzes, as well as by respecting the principles of personal data processing by Law on Personal Data Protection. The processing of your personal data is performed by AETM in accordance with the regulations for personal data protection of the Republic of North Macedonia, taking all prescribed technical and organizational measures to ensure confidentiality and protection in the processing of personal data at its disposal.
Additionally, AETM applies security measures when collecting, storing and processing information to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, as well as non-personal data, which are stored on our site. Personal data can be submitted only to the competent authorities, in accordance with the legally prescribed procedure.
If you decide to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, your personal data will be deleted, except for personal data for which AETM has a legal obligation to keep within a legally specified period in accordance with the Law on Archival Material or other applicable law.
When using the Contact service, AETM keeps the personal data until your consent is withdrawn.
When using the Newsletter service (email), AETM keeps your personal data until your consent is withdrawn.
6. POLICY FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES
We may use your personal information to send you direct marketing announcements about the web platform or e-commerce news and related services, including our upcoming event announcements. It can be in the form of email, posting, SMS, telephone or targeted internet advertisements. We limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level and send you announcements that we think will be interesting and relevant to you, based on the data we have about you. We use your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing solely on the basis of your consent to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing which you have the right to give when accessing and using it.
When visiting our website, you have the right to leave your e-mail address in the field “Get notifications when the next module becomes available.” by pressing the “Submit” button.
You have the right to ask us at any time not to send marketing announcements and not to use your personal data when profiling for direct marketing purposes. You may refuse to receive electronic news and other marketing announcements if you follow the instructions for rejecting content in emails by following the links to opt-out at the bottom of the email: “Unsubscribe from this list”
Or, you can fulfill your rights in a simple way by contacting:
E-mail address: [email protected]
Contact phone: +389 78 58 44 48
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You, as the personal data subject, can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer at any time to fulfill your rights. The rights you have are the following:
• Right to information and right of the subject to access personal data
• The right to correct incorrect or incomplete personal data
• Right to delete personal data
• Right to restrict processing
• Data transfer right – the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or to request that we transfer that data to another controller;
• The right to object against the processing of personal data;
• The personal data subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time and to stop the processing of personal data based on the consent.
• The right to submit a request to the Agency for Personal Data Protection
For additional information and / or exercising your rights to personal data protection, you can contact our personal data protection officer Marija Ristovska at the following e-mail: [email protected].
You can also apply to your personal data protection agency for your rights at any time.
8. PROVIDING DATA ON THE USE OF THIRD PARTIES
Personal data can be submitted only to the competent authorities, as well as to third parties-processors with an authorization given by the Controller and under conditions and to the extent permitted by the Law on Personal Data Protection.
9. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
AETM does not transfer personal data to third countries.
April 27, 2022.